Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Orange Chef and SweatPink. All opinions are my own.
The Countertop is a new smart kitchen tool from the Orange Chef that can make eating healthy easier by making personal recommendations for meals and snacks that are delicious and simple to make. The Countertop can connect to your Vitamix, Crock Pot and fitness tracker so it will take into account your actvity level, personal tastes, and nutrition goals and helps you make healthy choices at every meal!
Countertop will be coming out this fall and I’m so excited for it to arrive! I use my Vitamix pretty much every day and can’t wait to connect the Countertop to my Vitamix to help me make healthy choices on a daily basis, based on my own personal daily activities and lifestyle.
Some of the amazing features of the Countertop:
- Convert your Vitamix or Crock Pot into a smart kitchen gadget with simple, dishwasher safe adapters, and more appliances will be coming soon.
- Offers personalized meals and snacks just like a personal chef would, so you can eat healthier daily.
- Improve your fitness recovery routine by choosing the right snacks and meals based on your activity level and sleep patterns by syncing up your Jawbone, Apple watch & more.
- Not a great cook? No worries, the Countertop guides you through meal making step-by-step.
- Durable & water resistant
- 365 day battery life (woohoo!)
- Logs what you eat automatically (like your own personal food journal to keep you on track)
I’m so excited to connect this to my Vitamix that I wish it was fall right now, and that’s a lot for me to say…because I’m a summer girl! But this kitchen tool will help me choose the best energy boosting snacks and shakes, and easy dinner ideas for my husband and I to perform at our peak fitness levels and be our healthiest selves! I also love that it has step-by-step meal instructions because I’m a recipe follower. I’ve never been good at creating my own recipes from scratch.
Would a kitchen tool like the Countertop motivate you to eat healthier and make better choices? Do you plan on ordering one and how do you plan on using yours when you receive it?
Carrie A Groff
-Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach”