You might have noticed I have been using essential oils and sharing about them a lot lately. My husband and I personally use and love them. I am a big fan of natural healing and essential oils are the perfect way to aide my body in the healing process! I know essential oils will become your favorite way to heal your body and prevent sickness too.
Essential oils have been getting a lot of attention lately because of their natural health supporting benefits and the many different ways you can use them.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play a role in plant pollination. Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends depending on user experience and desired benefit.
Essential oils have become a wonderful addition to my health care routine. Not only have they helped my husband with skin issues, but they also help us both with sore muscles, better quality sleep, preventing colds and just overall better health.
How did I get started using essential oils?
After playing around with the oils from different companies, the company I work with and have been a customer of since October of 2010, came out with their own line of 22 single oils and 5 exclusive blends. I was so excited when they came out with them, because I was considering “joining” another company just to get their cheaper pricing, but even by joining, their prices were still more than I wanted to pay. I quickly learned that overpriced oil is not necessarily higher in quality.
So, since I was already a customer and could get essential oils that cost 30-40% cheaper than other companies, it made sense that I learn even more about oils and teach them to my team members, friends and family. So, I started teaching essential oil classes and blogging about how I’m using essential oils in and around our home. I’m constantly learning and using them so I can share my results.
I use them on a daily basis! And we use them instead of conventional medicine, like using peppermint essential oil for headaches instead of aspirin.
A few key things you should know about essential oils:
- According to the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy, “The term ‘therapeutic grade’ arose during the 90s and did not exist prior to that time. It was invented by some very clever marketers who wanted people to believe that there were somehow therapeutic grade essential oils and then all others. The truth is that there is no such thing as ‘therapeutic grade’ (or grade B, C or D). A grading system, quite simply, does not exist for essential oils. It is a product of marketing and marketing alone.”
- Our essential oils are 100% pure oil extracted directly from the botanical plant source and is guaranteed not to contain any synthetics or impurities. They meet stringent quality specifications and are put through a battery of tests.
- GCMS Testing, Chirality Testing, Heavy Metal/Pesticide/Herbicide Testing, Organoleptic Testing, Optical Rotation/Refractive Index Testing, Specific Gravity Testing, Microbial Testing, Flash Point Testin, & Isotopic Analysis. We have 9 quality tests compared to only 7 and 5 that are done by other companies.
- The internal use of essential oils should only be administered under the supervision of a health care practitioner.
- Essential oils are up to 100x more concentrated than dried herbs.
- Before using essential oils, familiarize yourself with their properties and recognize which are best used in a diffuser, which are best for topical use, and which should be used with a carrier oil to reduce concentration.
- Essential oils should never be used in sensitive areas including the ear canal, nasal passages, or eyes.
Now that we got all the important information out of the way….
I would love for you to get the same benefits as us and learn more about using essential oils to improve your health and the health of your family and home.
Together we can improve our health and the health of our families.
If you would like to make money with essential oils, I would love to help you with that as well! The company that I work with has so much more than just essential oils too, so you get overall total health wellness.
Together we can make a nice part-time income! Even though the business-side is exciting and fun, the best part comes in seeing how the oils have impacted others and changed lives.
If you would like to take your essential oils journey further, contact me to learn more! I would love to help you and your family live healthier.
Contact me if you would like to learn more about Essential Oils and how they can help you live a healthier life.