Take care of your body, mind, & soul this year for Valentine’s Day. Sometimes we put out way more than we give back to ourselves and when we overwhelm ourselves too much we start to have negative health consequences.
Pamper yourself this Valentine’s Day and you’ll be ready to put out even more to your loved ones.
Here are 10 ways you can pamper and take care of yourself this year:
- Healthy skin is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. We not only want to feel good on the inside but look and feel great on the outside too. My fave way to take care of my skin is with FRÉ Skincare and right now you can Buy One Get One Free! Plus, you can use my ambassador code for an additional 15% off. I recommend trying the Detox Me Mask and I AM LOVE oil to really give your skin some extra pampering.
- Speaking of healthy skin…don’t forget to pamper the rest of your body! I love using this Coffee Sugar Scrub while I’m in the shower then when I get out I use this body oil mixed with this body lotion for a silky smooth feel that lasts all day!
- Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate! Our bodies and skin need all the hydration. Ditch the plastic water bottles and get yourself a pretty stainless steel reusable water bottle and don’t forget to filter out your water with water filters that get rid of all the bad stuff!
- Connect with your partner in new and deep ways with this certified organic massage oil.
- Take in a big deep breath with clean fragrances for your body and your home with these Valentine’s Day gift sets. Vanilla Sky and Salt Air are my two faves right now. Get them in lovely perfume or candles (or both!)
- Cuddle up in a cute and cozy sweatshirt. “Retired Party Animal” is so cute!
- Pamper your muscles with a percussion massage gun. I use mine almost daily!
- Ditch the generic boxed chocolates and make yourself a delicious and nutritious cacao smoothie.
- Relax your body and your mind on an acupressure mat.
- Tired of cafeteria grab-n-go lunches? No problem. Sign-up for a PlateJoy plan and easily meal-prep for the week.
- Don’t want to cook at all? Grab ready-to-eat meals from CookUnity.
- Commit to consistent workouts and love your body!
What are some ways you’re going to be showing yourself some love this Valentine’s Day?
Carrie A Groff