*This post is sponsored by Pure Micronutrients, but all opinions are my own. Affiliate links are added below. Thank you for reading and supporting my health and wellness blog!
It can be challenging to maintain good health when you’re constantly surrounded by sick people. Whether you’re at work, school, or just out in public, it seems like germs are everywhere. However, there are some things you can do to help keep yourself healthy and reduce your risk of getting sick.
- Wash your hands frequently: One of the best ways to avoid getting sick is to wash your hands frequently. Use soap and warm water, and scrub for at least 20 seconds. Make sure to wash your hands before eating or touching your face.
- Use hand sanitizer: If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizer instead. Look for a product that contains at least 60% alcohol, and rub it in thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your face: Your hands can pick up germs from surfaces and then transfer them to your face, increasing your risk of infection. Try to avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Get plenty of rest: When you’re exposed to sick people, your immune system has to work harder to keep you healthy. Make sure you’re getting enough rest so your body can fight off any potential infections.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet can help boost your immune system and keep you healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water and other fluids can help flush out toxins and keep your body hydrated, which is important for good health.
- Stay home if you’re sick: If you’re feeling under the weather, it’s best to stay home and avoid spreading germs to others. Resting at home can also help you recover more quickly.
By taking these simple steps, you can help reduce your risk of getting sick when you’re surrounded by sick people. Remember, prevention is key when it comes to staying healthy!
If you’re looking for an additional way to boost your immune system when surrounded by sick people, you may want to consider using Pure Micronutrients’ Immune Booster complex. This product is specifically designed to provide therapeutic quantities of vitamins and botanical herbs that can help fight off colds and flu, provide respiratory support, and promote healthy immune function.
The Immune Booster complex contains a blend of green chireta extract, zinc citrate, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and selenium. These ingredients have been carefully selected for their immune-boosting properties and are present in the product in optimal doses.
Green chireta extract is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Zinc citrate is essential for healthy immune function and can help fight off infections. Vitamin C is a well-known immune booster that can also help reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu. Vitamin D3 is important for immune function and has been linked to a reduced risk of respiratory infections. Selenium is an antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage and support healthy immune function.
If you’re interested in using Pure Micronutrients’ Immune Booster complex, be sure to talk to your healthcare provider first, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medications. Additionally, while this product can be helpful in supporting immune function, it should not be relied upon as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
I luckily haven’t gotten sick at all this past year. We also had a very mild winter here in the northeast, which may be part of the reason, but I also believe it’s from all the tips above as well as supplementing my diet with the Immune Booster.
How do you stay healthy when you’re around someone that’s sick?
Stay healthy my friends!
Carrie A Groff