Happy Friday my friends!
Today I want to share with you a company that I just love, because they make great tasting food with simple ingredients. Simple Squares are organic nutrition bars that are made with 5 simple ingredients that are:
- USDA Organic
- NON-GMO verified
- Raw and certified Paleo (not baked, so they keep all their naturally occurring vitamins and minerals which can be destroyed when foods are heated)
- High in protein + fiber
- Sustainable source of energy
- No wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy
- Low in sodium and no refined sugars
They are 100% pure organic nutrition bars that are simple, savory-sweet, bars infused with honey and herbs and made with just 5 whole food ingredients. They come in 8 savory flavors:
- Chili Pep – this is a tasty one for those who love a little spicy kick! Chili peppers are also full of vitamin C, potassium and magnesium.
- Cho-Coco – chocolate coconut deliciousness + chocolate is full of antioxidants and iron and coconut is full of beneficial fiber
- Cinna-Clove – cinnamon and clove are the perfect combination, especially when cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and clove helps aid digestion!
- Coconut – perfect to take with you to the beach and keep you full with the fiber from the coconut!
- Coffee – using organic coffee beans and is super yummy with a hot cup of organic coffee (read my recent post on why I only drink organic coffee)
- Ginger – did you know that ginger supports absorption of essential nutrients in the body?
- Rosemary – did you know that rosemary helps improve memory and is a natural bacteria fighter?
- Sage – perfect companion on a hike, plus sage helps reduce blood sugar levels!
Simple Squares bars are easy to digest, great for pre and post-workout nutrition, a healthy choice for kids after school snack, and on-the-go healthy snacking made simple!
I’m excited to say that I’m now and ambassador for Simple Squares which means I can give, YOU, my readers, friends and followers a 15% discount when you use the code “Barefoot15” when you shop at www.simplesquares.com.
There are so many creative ways you can eat these too…and even use them in recipes! Check out @SimpleSquares on Instagram for some recipe inspiration! I’m not too creative so I just crumbled a Cho-Coco bar on top of my smoothie bowl yesterday 🙂
So, let me know which of these 8 flavors is your favorite!
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff