Happy Thirsty Thursday my friends! I’m posting an extra blog post this week just so I can share a fun review with you! And first I want to say that YES, wine can be a part of a healthy and balanced life.
Most of my friends and family know that I really enjoy wine. I used to drink sweet wines, but I have moved on to the drier varieties…red is my preference. I love a good Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and although I know it’s a bit sweeter I love a good Port wine for dessert. Port’s are sweet but in my opinion have a bolder flavor and many remind me of whiskey or bourbon which are two of my favorite spirits.
This post may include affiliate link(s), meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase. I only recommend and link to products that I personally use and recommend.
I recently received two bottles of wine from Plonk Wine Club as part of my ShareaSale Merchant Discovery box. I was super excited to get the chance to review Plonk Wine’s because who wouldn’t want to drink some wine as part of a review?! 😉 And as many of you know I also love to do yoga while I’m drinking wine! (and coffee)
Here are some of the things I love about Plonk Wine Club:
- You do the drinking and they do the picking. Plonk Wine Club picks the wines for you (based on your preferences) and ships them directly to your door. (you must be 21 years old and must sign for your delivery)
- If you know what kind of wines you like they have a Grape Wine Variety subscription just for you. So basically it means that if you know you like Pinot Noir, Cabernet or Sauvignon Blanc you can pick one of those clubs and they will send you one bottle that familiar to you and one bottle of a similarly-styled wine that’s made of a different grape. They like to call them doppelgänger wines! The idea is to remain within your established wine style, but to explore new wines within the same category that you would have never known to choose for yourself.
- For the Mixed, Red and White Wine Clubs, you can choose to receive 2, 4 or 12 bottles in your monthly shipment. For the Cabernet, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc Wine Clubs, you can choose to receive 2 or 4 bottles in your monthly shipment.
- Your wine gets shipped out to you the first week of every month!
- These wines aren’t bulk wines that are repackaged then sold at your local wine and spirits. These are real, authentic wines made by passionate farmers, not by industrial manufacturers or boardroom executives from large wine industry conglomerates.
- You can look at the wine bottle and see exactly where the wine came from without having to look up the labels on the US government website. These are real wines from real wineries.
- Plonk wines are artisanal, small-batch, sustainably grown, organic and biodynamic boutique wines from around the globe. *Note: not all wines will be certified organic. Your monthly wine club shipment will feature natural wines that are grown using organic and biodynamic methods, which means no pesticides or commercial additives such as colorants, acidifiers, artificial sugars, alcohol enhancements, or chemicals of any kind.
- This is a wine club that’s different than the other clubs out there. This is a wine club with wines in an every day price range.
Learn more about Plonk Wine Club and why they are different.
Want to try Plonk Wine Club? Get $10 off! (Makes a great gift idea!)
Have you tried a wine club?
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff
12 thoughts on “Plank Now Wine Later – Plonk Wine Club Review”
hahah this is so fantastic! great idea
Thanks so much!!
Such a lovely idea. That plank is good.
Thank you. I love planks! Wine shipped right to your door! Best idea! lol
This is amazing! I always prefer to wine and plank 😉
Thank you!! Yes!!
Appreciate the thorough review for this wine club! I’m always down for $10 off my wine!
Thank you!! Let me know if you try it!
Ahah, wine and exercise? You are my kind of person! 🙂
LOL YES!! Best of both worlds! 😉
This sounds like a really fun club with good prices on vino! love your pictures!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! I love quality wine that’s affordable. Thank you 🙂