My top tips to help you relax:
- Schedule relaxation time into your daily calendar. This is important because if it’s not scheduled you will most likely keep working and not take time to rest.
- Light your favorite candle (or use your favorite diffuser) and read a good book.
- Soak in the tub with epsom salt and lavender before bed.
- Go for a casual walk. (after dinner is a great time because it aids your digestive system)
- Put on your favorite music and sing your heart out.
- Try yoga or meditation. Or an app like NuCalm – using neuroscience technology to help reduce your stress.
- Take up a new hobby like knitting or crochet. Even getting out some coloring books and crayons can be a way to relax.
- Practice deep belly breathing.
- Take 20 minutes to lay on an acupressure mat or do some foam rolling.
- Get a massage or do your nails.
- Try calming CBD gummies or a Tropical Flavored CBD tincture.
- Ashwagandha is a natural supplement that can help your stress by improving your mood. I take this daily.
- Put on your favorite skincare mask and let your mind drift away while waiting for it to pamper your face.
What are some of your favorite ways to relax?
Stay Healthy and Relaxed my friends!
Carrie A Groff