Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 12th and what better way to tell your mom that you love her than by helping her live healthier.
Here are a few of my favorite healthy gifts to give to your mom (or any mom in your life you know).
This post may include affiliate link(s), meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I only recommend and link to products that I personally use and/or recommend.
Joy Organics CBD Gummies – CBD can help mom with pain, anxiety, depression, & stress.
- 20 MG per gummy
- 10mg of Joy’s phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil and 10mg of CBD isolate
- CBD isolate is used to help with the taste of the gummies and increase potency
- Only 8 ingredients – Organic Apple Juice, Organic Stevia, Pectin, Organic Agave, Organic Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Organically Grown Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil and CBD Isolate.
- Gluten free, vegan and, of course, THC free.
- Easy and fun to take. Great for kids or if you are self conscious of taking CBD in a public setting like your office
- Laboratory verified CBD content
FRÉ Skincare – It’s 100% vegan and not tested on animals. For every set sold, an Argan Tree of Life is planted to empower women’s cooperatives and local communities that harvest Argan oil in Morocco as well as to fight deforestation. FRÉ stands for: women’s empowerment, sweaty lifestyle, giving back to the planet, active beauty and self-love. They use high quality botanic ingredients. FRÉ is FREE from: Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil, DEA, Petrolatum, PEG, and Propylene Glycol. All of which are things you should be on the lookout for in your skincare routine.. Whether mom is outside in the garden, taking a hot yoga class, or even going through menopause, FRÉ Skincare can help her cleanse, repair and nourish her sweaty skin.
PlateJoy Health – Help mom change her lifestyle and live a healthier life. Plus, she can get a FREE FitBit, a FREE Wireless Scale and a FREE PlateJoy subscription all paid for by her insurance!
How it works:
1. TAKE A SHORT QUIZ – take a short 9 question quiz to see if you’re pre-qualified to enroll in PlateJoy’s Free Diabetes Prevention Program
2. CHOOSE YOUR INSURANCE – Many insurance plans will cover your cost 100% and PlateJoy will tell you instantly if yours does.
3. GET FREE TOOLS – If you’re eligible, you’ll get a free Fitbit, free wireless scale, weekly plans, exclusive video content & more.
4. LIVE BETTER – Live longer and healthier, with a personalized program to eat better and stay active!
What mom gets:
- a FREE Fitbit fitness tracker
- a FREE wireless scale
- a FREE PlateJoy meal planning membership
- Exclusive video content with real health experts
- Time-saving grocery lists optimized to reduce waste
- Full nutritional information for every meal
- Option for grocery delivery through Instacart
- On-demand advise from a personal coach
Take this quiz today to see if you qualify for a free Fitbit & PlateJoy meal plan!
ProSource Fitness & Yoga Gear – Help mom get started with weight training (which will help her prevent sarcopenia…age related muscle loss & osteoporosis…bone loss) and yoga. Both which can help mom with her balance, mobility and make daily activities easier.
Skylar – Give mom the gift of clean, consciously crafted scents for her body and home with non-toxic perfume and candles.
Jane.com – Silicone Bags are safer to use than plastic plus they are eco-friendly!
What will you be gifting mom this year?
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff