Skip the usual flowers, cards or other useless gifts and be that person that gives something to help that special someone on their health and fitness journey. These are great ideas for any special day; birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
This post may include affiliate link(s), meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I only recommend and link to products that I personally use and/or recommend.
Here are some of my top unique health and fitness gift ideas:
- Joy Organics CBD Oil – CBD oil is all the talk these days, and for good reason! It has tremendous health benefits, but you need to make sure you find a high quality CBD that isn’t loaded with junk ingredients and is extracted and processed in a way that preserves all the benefits of the CBD. (I am an affiliate with Joy Organics an may receive a small commission if you decide to purchase. P.S. they are having a BIG Sale on February 15th!)
- Gundry Wellness Products – Dr. Gundry has had much success in reversing heart disease, diabetes, obesity, autoimmune disorders, arthritis, digestive disorders and cancers. His book The Plant Paradox has helped Kelly Clarkson lose 37 lbs and reduce her bodies inflammation.
- BriteFocus Brain Health Supplements – BriteSmart is a top brain performance formula that contains Ceretrophin; a proprietary blend of clinically-proven ingredients that help to optimize brain function, improve memory, enhance mental focus and increase brain energy. BriteShield is a brain protection formula that contains Cereprotectin, a proprietary blend of nutraceutical ingredients designed to help protect the brain against the risk of cell damage from free radicals and toxins that contribute to the aging process. BriteShield is the perfect companion to BriteSmart brain performance formula.
- FRÉ Skincare – It’s 100% vegan and not tested on animals. For every set sold, an Argan Tree of Life is planted to empower women’s cooperatives and local communities that harvest Argan oil in Morocco as well as to fight deforestation. FRÉ stands for: women’s empowerment, sweaty lifestyle, giving back to the planet, active beauty and self-love. They use high quality botanic ingredients. FRÉ is FREE from: Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil, DEA, Petrolatum, PEG, and Propylene Glycol. All of which are things you should be on the lookout for in your skincare routine. (PS. They’ve got a BOGO sale today, February 14th on all products! Use code: CARRIEG)
- Wine can be a healthy part of a balanced diet. Gift your loved one a Mixed Wine Club Gift from Plonk Wine!
- Gift your loved one some new fitness & yoga equipment from ProSource to help them on their fitness journey.
- Gift your foodie loved one something they will actually use in the kitchen. Food Huggers® reusable silicone food savers help keep your produce fresh long enough to enjoy it.
- Take the fuss out of Meal Planning with PlateJoy! If you haven’t heard, PlateJoy is a meal subscription unlike any other meal kit subscription, with no waste like the other delivery options out there. With tailored plans that include recipes and grocery lists, you’ll get more flexibility and control – with an emphasis on control.
- Collagen for your loved one’s hair, skin, nails, and YES even Muscles! Collagen is also made up of proline & hydroxy-proline, which are natural anti-inflammatories & powerful immune system boosters. On a gram-per-gram basis they are the most powerful amino acids when it comes down to protein synthesis throughout the entire body – meaning — hair, skin, nails, cells & muscle tissue.
What are your favorite health and fitness gifts?
Stay Healthy my friends!
Carrie A Groff