I recently received a sample of LiviaOne Enzyme Energy Blend to review in exchange for my honest and unbiased feedback. Ted Greidanus the CEO of LiviaGlobal answered all my questions about this product. It was nice knowing that the CEO of this company replies directly to customer emails!
LiviaOne Enzyme Energy Blend is an all natural, powerful source of nutrition containing more than 100 different kinds of nutrients and is loaded with enzymes, bio-active substances, vitamins & minerals, fatty acids, free amino acids and antioxidants.
Enzymes are important because they breakdown proteins into smaller proteins called peptides and then into even smaller proteins which release amino acids. LiviaOne food enzymes begin digesting food in the stomach about an hour before the body’s digestive system begins to work. This promotes proper healthy gut function.
LiviaOne Enzyme Energy Blend also gives you an extra energy boost to your day with the following ingredients:
- Papain – Chymopapain – come from Green Papaya (before it ripens). Helps with inflammation, resistant to fungus, penetrates tissue and helps dissolve injured and hardened tissue, has antioxidants and overall immune system support.
- Bromelain – Found in pineapple core, breaks down proteins (meat and dairy), helps the body get rid of fat, relaxes muscles, and is also an anti-inflammatory.
- Super Greens – rich in copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, enzymes, and chlorophyll. Paced with nutrients that encourage optimum health. Helps with Ph balance and encourages new cell growth, energizes and nourishes our cells.
- Hippophae Ramnoids – also known as sea-buckthorn is an extreme superfood, containing over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients, 14 essential vitamins with vitamins C, A, E & K. Excellent source of critical essential facts and one of the best source of Omega 7, along with 3, 6, & 9. Powerful antioxidant and helps repair free radical damage.
- Bacillus Family of Probiotics – Has 12.5 billion CFU’s per serving of good bacteria. Germinates in the small intestines and colonizes with other probiotic strains. These probiotics promote healthy microflora and has shown favorable results in fighting inflammation, urinary tract infections and ulcers.
Suggested use is 1/8 tsp daily with 8-16oz water. Great pre-workout drink.
I have been using this product for about 7 days now as a pre-workout and during workout drink. It definitely does give me some extra energy to power through my workout at 5am. I also notice a difference in digestive issues after eating the rest of the day as well. The powder is green and the container comes with its own little measuring spoon, so just one spoonful into your water, shake and drink. It doesn’t really have much of a taste at all. I mixed it with 16oz of water and it dissolves pretty good in that amount.
You can also use this product before your mid-afternoon slump if you get one, but not recommended too close to bed time as it does give you energy.
LiviaOne Enzyme Energy Blend can be purchased at http://www.liviaone.com and it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
I would definitely continue taking this product as enzymes are so beneficial to aiding the digestion of our food. Especially, if you eat a lot of meat or dairy. Even if you don’t eat a lot of meat or dairy, most of us tend to eat very fast which means we don’t properly chew our food to help break it down which makes our digestive system have to work twice as hard. This Enzyme Energy Blend from LiviaOne is a great product to aid our bodies in breaking down our food properly.
I am glad I found this product and look forward to checking out some of their other products as well. LiviaOne products are made with all-natural, organic and Non-GMO ingredients.
Carrie A Groff
-Healthy, Fit and Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach!”