I love this tip! Like I said before, I’m always looking for ways to keep my home smelling fresh, clean and inviting! I don’t currently have a diffuser for my essential oils so the easiest way to create a room air freshener without a diffuser is with a pot, water and your favorite essential oils!
- Fill a pot with water
- Add 10-12 drops essential oils
- Simmer on your stovetop
- Keep adding water and oils as they will evaporate.
Super simple and it will permeate throughout your home! I used Clove and Lemon and the house smelled nice and clean and inviting!
Here are some essential oil combinations you can try:
- Clove, Orange & Rosemary
- Clove and Lemon
- Lavender, Lemon & Rosemary
- Lemon, Orange & Grapefruit
- Peppermint & Lime (or Bergamot)
- Lavender, Orange & Frankincense
- Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint
Let me know if you try this and what your favorite combo’s are! There are so many different combo’s you can do! Have fun with it!
Carrie A Groff
-Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach!”