Happy National Cookie Day my friends!! I’m in the mood to bake and try new recipes today in between my personal trainer studies 🙂 I had some Quest Bar’s in my cupboard that I new I wanted to try and make something with. I’ve seen all over Pinterest and Instagram, crazy cool recipes that people are making using Quest Bars. I saw something similar to these cookies, and thought that sounds like a recipe I would love to try! It’s simple, easy, healthy and only has a few ingredients. That’s my kind of recipe!
So…without further ado…here is the yummy recipe…it’s the perfect tasty sweet treat!
- 2 Quest Bars – I used the Cookies & Cream ones
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Everlast Vegan Protein (It’s a yummy vanilla flavor)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 6 TBSP filtered water
- Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat up your quest bars in the microwave (about 15 seconds each) to get them a little soft
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Cut the quest bars into 20 even total pieces (10 pieces per bar)
- Roll each piece into a ball and smash flat onto the parchment lined cookie sheet (mine weren’t even at all)
- Bake for 2 minutes, flip the “cookies” and bake another 2 minutes
- Once the cookies are done, let them cool
- In a bowl combine the coconut flour, protein powder, vanilla extract, and water in a bowl and stir.
- Once the cookies are cool, place the protein mixture on top of 10 “cookies”
- Place the other 10 “cookies” on top
- If you have some caramel syrup, drizzle a little bit on top
OMG! So yummy!!
Let me know if you try these or if you have other Quest Bar recipes you’ve tried and like!
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff
– Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach”