What Inspires & Empowers you? Here are five things that inspire & empower me, in honor of #AwareWithPink
- Tunes that inspire me during a sweaty workout! When I’m working out I love music that is uplifting and empowering and that keeps me going. Some of my fav songs when working out are: Sweet Dreams Workout Mix; Sugar – Robin Schulz (feat. Francesco Yates [The Remixes]; Bad -David Guetta (feat.Vassy). When I’m doing a walking workout wearing my pair of Aftershokz new PINK headphones it’s so hard for me not to dance while I’m walking…and sing lol!
- Giving back: I love being apart of the #SweatPink community because they support so many companies like Bright Pink who give back to great causes. I also love supporting companies like AfterShokz, who give a portion of their proceeds to organizations like Bright Pink – who is a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and education.
- Be a self care advocate: I advocate self care by eating healthy, exercising and doing yoga every day. Life is stressful and doing yoga really helps me step back, center myself, and relieve stress. I also try as much as I can to advocate self care to everyone around me, by inspiring them to live as healthy as they can.
- Inspiring supplement companies! Since I train 6 days a week I need training supplements that inspire me to keep living a healthy life. That’s where Natural Force supplements come into play, because they are created with all good for you superfoods and are completely #BSFREE and that really inspires me to believe that there are great companies out there that care about their customers and want to provide quality products. (I have quite a few other fav products but I’ll save those for my next #FridayFive post)
- Friends who inspire! I have a lot of #Yogi friends that I have made over the last (almost) 2 years since I started doing yoga challenges on Instagram. The yoga community on Instagram is such a blessing to me because I’m always inspired to continue my practice, reach new goals, and it makes me feel great when someone sends me a message telling me that they have been inspired by me to start their yoga practice or to get back into doing yoga. I also, just had a friend of mine who inspired me to take my first yoga class. I have always practiced at home and was nervous to go by myself, so she took me to my first class last weekend and I loved it! I wish we would have gotten a picture, but we will definitely be doing it again! And, until then…I will keep practicing at home.
If you don’t have a pair of Aftershokz Pink Trekz Titanium headphones, don’t delay. For every unit sold through October 31st, 2016 on aftershokz.com, AfterShokz will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink – a non profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness and education.What Inspires & Empowers You??
Stay Healthy My Friends!
Carrie A Groff
– Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by AfterShokz in an effort to spread awareness about their new Pink Trekz headphones, in partnership with Bright Pink to support and spread awareness around breast cancer awareness. All opinions and words are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands the support the Sweat Pink community.