I’m super excited to announce that I’m now a Gundry Wellness Ambassador. If you have not heard of Gundry MD or his products, here are some details:
- Dr. Steven Gundry is a cardiac surgeon, medical innovator, author, and the mind behind Gundry MD.
- He wrote the book “The Plant Paradox” & “Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline“
- He was one of the first twenty surgeons to test the implantable left ventricular assist device, a type of artificial heart.
- Founder and current director, the Center for Restorative Medicine, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara, CA
- Two successive terms as President of the Board of Directors, American Heart Association, Desert Division
- Gundry MD mission: “To dramatically improve human health, happiness, and longevity through my unique vision of diet and nutrition.”
- Oh…and Kelly Clarkson lost all her weight following Dr. Gundry’s Plant Paradox!
My husband and I have been using Gundry’s products for about 6 months now and I have so much more energy, no more bloating, more regular bathroom visits and I’m leaning out. My husband’s digestive system is starting to heal as well! (he’s had digestive issues for years so we know it will take a while for it to get completely healed)
The PrebioThrive is so amazing for gut health and it’s, what I believe, has gotten rid of my bloating and helped me be more regular (sorry if that’s TMI).
My husband has been taking the Lectin Shield to help promote regularity and control his food cravings (pizza, wings, cheese steaks, etc..) which he has started getting less and less of.
The other things I love about Gundry’s products are that they are Made in the USA & they all have a 90-day Money Back Guarantee. Now, I know that for myself anyway, sometimes when you start taking a supplement you don’t always see results or even feel results, but with 90 day’s there’s a pretty good chance you will start seeing results. And, if you don’t I still think that the Primal Plants and Vital Reds and the PrebioThrive are all wonderful products to keep in your healthy supplement regimen.
4 Tips to Help You Remember to Take Your Supplements
Do you ever have trouble remembering to take your supplements? I know a lot of people do (my husband being one of them). So, here are 4 different tips to help you remember:
- Put your supplements in eyesight so that you see them every morning you get up. I keep mine right on my kitchen counter so every morning (and anytime I walk into the kitchen) they are right there in front of me. If they are tucked away in a pantry or a cupboard then it’s like the old
saying goes “Out of sight, out of mind”.
- Leave a Post-It-Note on your bathroom mirror or on the back of your front door as a way of remembering.
- Put a Reminder in your phone. If you eat breakfast every day at 7:00 am then set your reminder for that time so you will be right there in the kitchen already to grab your supplements.
- Use a supplement box organizer like this one. This doesn’t look your Grandma’s pill box and it’s perfect for travel too! If your supplements are in powder form then this organizer is a great way to organize your powder supplements.
“To restore your body to optimum health and wellness, you need to be sure you’re taking care of your “good” bugs. Every product from Gundry MD is designed with this purpose in mind…whether it’s a nutritional supplement for keeping the bugs in your gut powerfully effective…a skin treatment to nourish the healthy bacteria that live on the outside of your body…or any of the exciting new products currently in the works in the Gundry MD labs.”
Have you heard of or ever tried Gundry’s products? Oh and what are your tips to help remember your supplements?
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff