I recently tried Artisana Cashew Butter and I fell in love with it! It’s super smooth, creamy and slightly sweet. Definitely my favorite nut butter I’ve tried so far!
Cashew butter is high in calories but when added in moderation it can be a healthy part of your diet. Stick to 1-2 tablespoons per day to enjoy the benefits of the multiple vitamins & minerals in cashew butter.
Cashew butter does not usually contain sugar and when you purchase unsalted cashew butter there is 0 sodium and no cholesterol.
- In lieu of peanut butter in cookies or peanut sauces.
- Add to smoothies with frozen bananas and coconut or almond milk to make your own healthy ice cream.
- On top of toasted gluten-free or sprouted wheat bread as a healthy snack.
- In a chocolate nut butter fudge recipe like mine.
- As a healthy cupcake frosting.
- As a dressing on Warm Spinach Salad.
What’s your favorite nut butter?
Carrie A Groff
-Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach!”