Happy Monday! I love Monday’s because it’s the beginning a brand new week and it usually means a new fitness routine or the continuation of a fitness routine/challenge that I’m doing.
I LOVE fitness challenges and I stay motivated to exercise with them. Even if I’m not doing a fitness challenge, a scheduled fitness routine/program is what works best for me. Something that tells me which workouts to do on which days.
I’m constantly finding and trying out new fitness challenges because they challenge me and change up my routine. Plus, it’s fun checking out new personal trainers.
The best part is that it’s all online and all FREE! I do all my workouts from home which is another thing that keeps me motivated. Some people need the gym to be motivated to workout, but I’m just the opposite. The thought of having to get dressed and drive to a gym every morning at 5 am really makes me unmotivated. I love the ability to just come right out into my living room first thing in the morning and start working out.
If you are like me and love working out at home and doing fitness challenges, check out some of these that I’ve found online and have done myself or will be doing in the future:
- Fitness Blender’s 5 Day Workout Challenge to Burn Fat & Build Lean Muscle
- Livestrong Stronger 90 Day Fitness Plan (I did this one and loved it! You do need to sign up for this one, but it’s free and they email you your daily workout with a daily meal plan. I found all the workouts on YouTube and used those videos during this 90 day period. I did this so I could cast the videos using my Google Chromecast directly to my TV. You can see my playlists here: Month 1 & Month 2)
- JessicasmithTV – I’ve shared my love for JessicasmithTV before. Her workouts are always changing and she has fabulous beginner options and modifications. She also shares advanced options in each of her videos too. I’m currently doing her #SpringAhead fitness challenge which she emails the schedule every Saturday for the week ahead. If you are a beginner you can check out her #FITIN15 challenge which is just 15 minute workouts. This challenge is over, but you can still do the workouts. She also has a Weekly YouTube Playlist Rotation you can use as well.
- RL Healthy – Rebecca Louise is a fitness trainer that I’ve followed for a long time. She has a monthly workout calendar with videos that you can follow for free.
- Brett Hoebel also has some free #20MinuteBody Challenges that he does that promote his 20 Minute Body Program. I haven’t purchased the program but really love his challenges!
I’m always sharing and posting free fitness challenges in my closed Motivational Support Group on Facebook. Feel free to request to join. I also share all my Yoga Challenges on Instagram as well. Right now I’m doing a 30 day #JourneyToHandstand challenge.
I made a fun Flipagram to show some of the poses I’ve been having fun doing during my #JourneyToHandstand challenge: http://flipagram.com/f/SpvDp1hvWQ
I will be starting a new challenge on April 1st #DetoxYoBody.
If you know of any free fitness challenges please share them with me! And if you are joining me on the April Yoga Challenge, let me know in the comments and I will gladly follow your posts!
Carrie A Groff
– Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach”
P.S. If you weren’t the winner of my MealEnders giveaway, you can still beat overeating with a discount!
Everyone is a Winner with MealEnders
Exclusive MealEnders Discount!
MealEnders wants to put an end to overeating and believes the more people its 15-calorie signaling lozenges can help, the better! So for two weeks, all “runners up” for our recent giveaway will be able to buy MealEnders at 30% off. Just enter coupon code WINNER-TOO at checkout. To place your order and learn more about the product, visit www.mealenders.com.