I recently became an Everlast Nutrition Partner, after sampling their delicious Vegan Protein, because it’s a healthy protein that isn’t loaded with a bunch of junk and it tastes so yummy, that I just had to share it with all of my healthy friends!
Why do I choose Everlast VP?
Everlast Vegan Protein is from 3 different plant sources, which has many benefits over animal based proteins besides the obvious; no hormones, it also has other fabulous benefits like: no lactose, no cholesterol, no sugar, no GMO’s, no soy, & no gluten!
http://www.everlastnutrition.com/everlast-vp-pro-vegan-protein-mixEverlast Vegan Protein is high in BCAA’s and glutamine, which means this protein will help add lean muscle, build strength and help your body recover after your workout. It has 22 grams of protein and only 110 calories and the natural vanilla flavor tastes great! It makes your smoothie thick, creamy, smooth and delicious! I also use Everlast Vegan Protein in my protein bars and energy balls.
Everlast Vegan Protein is high protein, low carb, low calorie and comes from 3 different plant sources! And above all, it tastes amazing! What more could you ask for in a vegan protein?!
Right now, you can get Everlast VP for only $39.99 for a 2lb bag, FREE SHIPPING, plus a FREE box of Everlast Fuel which is Everlast’s delicious pre-workout drink mix that won’t give you the jitters because it gives you energy from Vitamin B12 not caffeine. On top of all that goodness…if you use my code: HEALTHYFITANDBAREFOOT you can get an additional insider’s discount!
Once you receive your bag of Everlast VP, try this yummy post-workout/breakfast #knockoutsmoothie recipe I created!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 small banana
- 1 small organic apple
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 scoop http://www.everlastnutrition.com/everlast-vp-pro-vegan-protein-mixEverlast VP
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (optional: not recommended for pregnant or nursing women)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes (or if you have a powerful blender like my Vitamix, you can skip the ice and blend it until the smoothie becomes slightly warm for a yummy warm oatmeal smoothie perfect for these cool fall mornings!)
Blend and enjoy!
Stay Healthy my Friends!
Carrie A Groff
– Healthy, Fit & Barefoot!
“Happiness is Barefoot on the Beach!”